Course does not start when I click the "Start Course" button
Please make sure your pop-up blocker is off.
Then login and try again.
How to turn off pop-up blocker in Internet Explorer
Pop-up Blocker is turned on in Internet Explorer by default. To turn it off or to turn it on again if you've already turned it off, follow these steps:
Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Internet Explorer.
Click the Tools button, and then click Pop-up Blocker.
Do one of the following:
To turn off Pop-up Blocker, click Turn Off Pop-up Blocker.
To turn on Pop-up Blocker, click Turn On Pop-up Blocker.
How to turn off pop-up blocker in Firefox
- On the menu bar, click on the menu and select
- Select the panel.
In the content panel:
- Block pop-up windows: Uncheck this to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.
How to turn off pop-up blocker in Google Chrome
Google Chrome prevents pop-ups from automatically appearing and cluttering your screen. Whenever the browser blocks pop-ups for a site, the icon appears in the address bar. Click the icon to see the pop-ups that have been blocked or to manage pop-up settings for the site.
See pop-ups for a specific site
To see blocked pop-ups for a site, follow the steps listed below:
- If pop-ups have been blocked, you'll see the icon in the address bar. Click the icon to see a list of the blocked pop-ups.
- Click the link for the pop-up window that you'd like to see.
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select "Always show pop-ups from [site]." The site will be added to the exceptions list, which you can manage in the Content Settings dialogue.
To manually allow pop-ups from a site, follow the steps below:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- in the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button.
- In the "Pop-ups" section, click Manage exceptions.
How to turn off pop-up blocker in Safari
From the Safari
menu, make sure Block Pop-Up Windows